Maybe you’re completely new to vaping, but after hearing how it has helped others quit their nicotine addiction, you want to start vaping and experiencing a healthier, happier way of life for yourself. Or perhaps you’re already an established vaper, but are looking for a more convenient alternative to standard vaping devices and kits? Whatever your reasons for wanting to know more about the different brands of vapes, and trying to find the right one to suit your needs, you would do well to begin by reading a candid IQOS Originals Duo review, which will definitely help you decide if this particular brand is the right one for you.
Should you choose disposable vapes?
If you’ve never used a disposable vape before, you might be surprised at just how convenient and affordable they are, and with so many different brands to choose from, and a wide range of flavours and nicotine strengths available, there’s surely one to suit every vapers needs.
Pre-filled devices designed to be used once before being responsibly disposed of, disposable vapes come with a battery, an atomizer and a cartridge for holding the e-juice.
Here are a few circumstances in which choosing a disposable vape brand over other types of devices, might be the best choice:
- You want to vape on-the-go
Because they’re dinky enough to fit easily into your pocket, disposable vapes can be taken with you wherever you go, and used discreetly if necessary.
- You love experimenting with new flavours
When you buy a refillable vape kit, you need to invest in a relatively large bottle of e-juice, which isn’t great if you decide you don’t like it, or prefer to try lots of different flavours at a more affordable cost. Disposables allow you to pick, choose and experiment at your will.
- You want vaping with minimal fuss
Requiring zero maintenance or cleaning, disposable vapes are a fantastic option for anyone who can’t be bothered to maintain a reusable, refillable vaping device.
What should you look for when choosing a vape brand?
Below are several factors to pay attention to when choosing from the top vape brands:
- Strength of nicotine – fortunately, you can buy disposable vapes in a range of nicotine strengths, and if you’re a heavy smoker, you may wish to opt for a higher strength than if you’re a light smoker who is also trying to quit.
- Flavours – with so many flavours to choose from, it’s easy to opt for the ones that you think you’ll like, such as sour, fruity or sweet. And because disposables are so affordable, you can simply puff up and buy a new one if you don’t like the flavour you’ve chosen.
- Life of the battery – if you plan to vape throughout the day, you’ll need a disposable vape with a bigger battery, capable of lasting for more than a day.
- Cost – if you do pay more for a disposable vape, it will usually be because it has a bigger battery or uses a higher quality of e-juice, for example. But if it’s cheap and cheerful you’re looking for, there are ample options with disposables.
- Brand reputation – it’s always best to choose a brand that is well respected and well reputed, that way you can guarantee the quality and safety of the goods you buy.
While the choice of disposable vape brands might appear bewildering, it’s relatively easy to narrow your choices down with a little research, and some due diligence.