Podcasts are becoming increasingly popular as a way to gain insights into the minds of some of the world’s most successful people. With their casual, conversational attitude, podcasts offer the listener a glimpse into the lives of these individuals and how they achieved their success.
According to Podcast Insights, there were over 48 million podcast episodes broadcast in 2021. This vast amount of information can be overwhelming for listeners trying to find the best podcasts to follow.
To help narrow down the choices, we’ve compiled a list of the top podcasts to follow for a lifestyle change. These podcasts cover topics such as wellness, personal development and happiness from bestselling authors and business gurus.
If you’re ready to make a lifestyle change, these podcasts will provide the motivation and inspiration you need to achieve your goals.
- The Rich Roll Podcast: In this plant-powered podcast, ultra-endurance athlete and bestselling author Rich Roll chats with some of the world’s most fascinating people to discuss all things health, fitness, plant-based nutrition and more.
- The Joe Rogan Experience: Hosted by stand-up comedian, UFC commentator and actor Joe Rogan, this popular podcast features a wide array of guests from all walks of life. From actors and musicians to scientists and politicians, there’s something for everyone on The Joe Rogan Experience.
- The Tim Ferriss Show: In this weekly podcast, author and entrepreneur Tim Ferriss shares actionable tips and advice on how to live a better life. Whether it’s learning how to say no or improving your productivity, Ferriss has the answers you’re looking for.
- The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes: In this inspirational podcast, former pro football player and New York Times bestselling author Lewis Howes chats with some of the world’s most successful people to find out what makes them tick.
- The Minimalists Podcast: In this popular podcast, Joshua Fields Millburn and Ryan Nicodemus of The Minimalists share their tips on how to live a more meaningful and fulfilling life with less stuff. If you’re looking to declutter your life, this is the podcast for you.
- The Art of Charm: This show is all about social dynamics and human interaction. If you’re looking to improve your social skills and meet new people, this is the perfect podcast for you.
- The Duncan Trussell Family Hour: This show is a mix of comedy, interviews, and philosophy. If you’re looking for a fun and interesting show that will make you think, this is the perfect podcast for you.
- The Nerdist Podcast: This show is all about pop culture, movies, TV, comics, and more. If you’re a fan of nerd culture, this is the perfect podcast for you.
- WTF with Marc Maron: This show is all about comedy, interviews, and human connection. If you’re looking for a great show that will make you laugh and think, this is the perfect podcast for you.
So, there you have it! These are just a few of the top podcasts that Dr. Rangan Chatterjee recommends for those looking to make a lifestyle change. Give them a listen and see which ones resonate with you!